A lot of people have asked us what they should look for in a flirt pole so they know they’re making a good choice.
We came up with our flirt pole that has the following abilities
- A collapsible handle -- not only does this make for easier storage, but it also allows you to adjust the length of the flirt pole so you can use it indoors, outdoors, and for a variety of commands.
- A variety of lures -- depending on what command you’re training, you might want a different type of toy at the end of your flirt pole. Look for the ability to include plush, tug, and rubber toys with your flirt pole
- Good quality pole -- you and your dog will put the flirt pole through a lot of pulling and some tugging, so it’s important to have a good quality handle that won’t break
A flirt pole is an exercise tool you can use with your dog in a variety of ways. It can provide exercise, help with impulse control, and even improve your bond and communication with your dog!
The benefits of flirt poles include
- It’s a great way to give your dog both physical and mental exercise
- It teaches coordination as dogs learn how to track down a moving object
- It’s a great tool for teaching impulse control
- It allows your dog to chase a fast-moving object while remaining close to you
- It eliminates the risk of your dog running off with their toy
- It’s a more effective way to teach a release than with a tug toy
- It’s super fun for the human too -- you’ll constantly be thinking of new moves to outsmart your dog
- It means you can play with your dog without your hands being close to their mouths/teeth, which is great for pups that like to bite!
- Builds Prey Drive in Puppies
So even if your dog has a good variety of toys for training, mental stimulation, and exercise, adding flirt pole sessions is definitely beneficial.
HOW DO I USE A FLIRT POLE WITH MY PUPPY OR DOG?
Physically using a flirt pole with dogs is really easy: hold the pole out in front of you so the lure is just out of your dog’s reach and bounce the pole around in different directions so the lure moves unpredictably.
Material: nylon bungee cord, alloy pole
Size: the rod can be extended from 14 inches/36 cm to 26.5 inches/ 68 cm
Length of rope 40 inches/104 cm
Cloth strip 15 inches/ 35 cm (Due to the manual measurement, there will be an error of 1-3 cm.)
1 x Rod
2 x Cloth strips ( color of strips may change and vary from photos )
1.New design: lightweight and strong aluminum alloy telescopic rod, the rod can be extended up to 26.5 inches/68 cm, the rope length is 40 inches/104 cm, the handle is comfortable and non-slip, and the structural design reflects that it can withstand greater force .
2.High safety rope: high-quality nylon bungee rope, anti-tension, anti-tangling, tough rope is very suitable for medium and large dogs, can be used as a training tool to provide dogs with physical exercises.
3.Rope toy upgrade: the handmade rope toy is made of high-quality flannel, which is not easy to produce fragments. It can also clean the dog's teeth to a certain extent. It is equipped with two different colors to attract the dog's attention, which can be changed as needed.
4.User suggestion: you can play with the dog in the yard or garden to keep the dog healthy. If your dog bites the rope, please don't pull it out of the dog's mouth forcibly, because it may hurt the dog's teeth. You can pat your dog until it puts the rope down on its own.
5.Note: the rope toy is not attached to the pole, please do not allow pets to bite the pole or wire directly.
DUE TO THIS BEING SHIP WORLDWIDE FROM DIFFERENT LOCATIONS THIS CAN TAKE UP TO 30 DAYS TO ARRIVE WITH SHIPPING